StorageMart, a full-service self storage company with more than 130 locations across the United States and Canada, will be giving $1,000 scholarships to five students pursuing degrees at any level of higher education as part of the StorageMart ScholarSmarts program.
Designed to be as inclusive as possible, ScholarSmart’s eligibility is open to any student enrolled in the Spring 2012 semester at any college, university, trade or technical school in the United States or Canada.
Applications for a ScholarSmarts scholarship are in the form of essays, which answer one of the two following questions:
• What link is there between a clutter-free workspace and increased productivity?
• How has self storage improved your lifestyle?
Winning submissions will be chosen based on originality and creativity, but must meet the following three base standards to be up for consideration:
• All submissions must have a title.
• Essays are to be a minimum of 500 words in length.
• Essays must be predominantly comprised of unique content, with proper citation of any research material used.
No more than one submission will be accepted from any individual. Submissions should be sent via e-mail along with legal name, mailing address, telephone number and the name of the school the applicant will be enrolled in for the Spring 2012 semester to [email protected]
The deadline for essay submissions is Friday, December 31, 2011. Winners will be announced Monday, January 16, 2012 via the StorageMart Facebook page (www.facebook.com/storagemart) and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/StorageMartMedia).