Self Storage in Basalt, CO
— Storage Facilities in Basalt —
- 12/18/2014 |
- Aspen Blinds And Window Coverings
- The Manager
- The manager Tim, is a great person. He shows caring when people have to move for whatever reason, and have to store their personal belongings. It's a tuff job that he does, Imagine a person to every unit he has, then the issues that come with them. Hats off to ya Tim!!!
- 8/14/2014 |
- Heather Rudolf
- Professional and Friendly Service
- I needed a last-minute storage unit - Found it very helpful that I was able to reserve my unit online. Very friendly woman helped me at the facility. Unit was clean. Overall very satisfied!
- 5/28/2014 |
- Sabrina Kertz
- I just started using them. So far they are very professional. Clean and secure.
- 5/22/2014 |
- Paradise Distribution Company LLC
- Customer service with flexibility
- I couldnt be happier with Storagemart. From quick call backs to being very helpful. The best was when i received an order too large for my space and we were able to change and add spaces on the spot. I recommend them highly.
- 1/7/2014 |
- Holiday Helpers of Colorado
- Great customer service, clean units, easy access, good security.
- Clutter, clutter everywhere was the best way to describe my apartment until I created a second closet at Basalt Colorado's Storage Mart to store what I was not using. Thanks to General Manager Tim and his associate Kristen for their patience and willingness to rent me the right size unit!
- 12/14/2013 |
- Floyd Strader
- Friendly people managing make a difference.
- No other words needed. From day one walking in to the office I was met buy a friendly lady, she was very helpful. We talked for a while. She helped me out on what i needed and still continues to be kind and helpful.
- 12/5/2013 |
- Good customer
- Fast, reliant and available.
- They had the space I needed, booked online and was able to get in there the same day. Good job guys!
- 3/5/2014 |
- Kristin Kail
- Had a problem upon move-in, but management was excellent in responding
- Some mistakes/miscommunications were made the day of our move-in, which made things complicated. Management was very apologetic though and quickly rectified the situation. We were very happy in the end.
- If we fail to meet your expectations, your next month of storage is free.
1 Storage Facility Found Near Basalt
0.0 miles away | Near City Market
5' x 5'
2 Units Left
10' x 10'
2 Units Left
First Month's Rent
10' x 20'
2 Units Left
Can't find what your're looking for? Give us a call at (866) 421-1279.