Villa Park, IL Self Storage Facilities
— StorageMart Locations Near the Villa Park Area —
- 2/6/2014 |
- Amanda Fetzer
- Easy to reserve and move in-- great customer service
- They really made reserving the space easy. Plus they are one of the lowest rates I found. The facility is clean and secure. I would recommend this facility to anyone.
- 1/28/2014 |
- Carla Schuit
- The facility is very clean, convenient and the staff is incredibly kind and accommodating.
- I haven't been with Storagemart very long but so far I am very pleased.I did a lot of research before deciding on a storage unit. Speaking with Craig the manager of the facility eased all of my concerns prior to moving in.He was very reassuring and helpful answering all my questions. I was allowed to set up and see the unit before move in so that our move in day was as seamless as possible. I really appreciate the help and accommodations.
- 12/29/2013 |
- J Davis
- A great answer to what I needed in storage
- Renee at Storage Mart was terrific. She patiently showed me a couple of different units and found the one best for what I needed. She was extremely helpful. The units are clean and secure. I know I made a great choice.
- 12/9/2013 |
- Keith Manners
- Everything has been very easy so far.
- Get a unit cause its good. Would highly recommend.
- 12/5/2013 |
- Danny Whittington
- Great and clean storage!
- It is very easy to store items that have been cluttering up your garage and basement, it is clean climate controlled and access is secure and simple. The cost is also very manageable.
- 5/29/2014 |
- Jim D
- FIlls our moving needs!
- suggest you post directions for using electronic keyboard to enter the main gate and post new clearer numerals on the # and * * storage # Password # I forgot6the first time I entered the gate and had to go b ack to the offrice to find out how to get in
- 5/18/2014 |
- Junnie Moore
- Good experience
- Pricing is good, staff is helpful and nice I plan to use them for the next four years
- 4/3/2014 |
- Christina Koukos
- Overall Good
- The only thing I don't like is you can NEVER find carts to get your stuff in and out of your unit.
- 12/6/2013 |
- Barbara Frym
- I LOVE the facility except for ONE THING,
- The office people get highest rating, but my storage is way in the back end, I am a woman, and there is no cart unless you go to the front office, and walk it back, If you park in the back and walk to the front for the cart, it is one block, then bringing the cart to the locker is another block. I don't mind the walk, but I do mind the time it takes. This is an inconvenience that can be fixed easily. I have asked a few times. Everything else is perfect!! Customers are treated with utmost respect, the place is kept very clean, and the drive in in the back is great for winter and ICE. Thank you.
- If we fail to meet your expectations, your next month of storage is free.
1 Storage Facility Found Near Villa Park
Areas Near Villa Park :
2.4 miles away | On north between Main & Rohlwing
5' x 10'
10' x 10'
10' x 20'
20' x 25'
1 Unit Left
First Month's Rent
Can't find what your're looking for? Give us a call at (866) 422-1535.