Find a Storage Unit Near Lyndhurst, NJ
— Lyndhurst Storage Facilities —
- 12/1/2014 |
- Gina P
- So Far So Good
- The storage facility is clean and well lit. However, I went there to bring the last of my stuff for storage and the door to enter the one bay was not working. Finally got in and pressed the button for the garage door to open, pulled my car in and went to look for a cart (which by the way there are never enough - could use many more of these at this facility). After a few minutes I returned to the bay and the garage door began to come down. Well imagine my horror when the door never stopped and bounced off the tip front of my car and went back up. I couldn't believe it nor could my friend who was with me. No damage so no complaint but I would think these would be sensored to stop before they made contact with an object or person - could have been a catastrophe. Needless to say me and my friend had to drag my belongings into the elevator and down a corridor to my storage bin because we could not find a cart anywhere! Even after all this, I am not disuaded from using this facility. The staff are very nice and informative and helpful and the unit is clean! After all is said and done - SO Far SO Good!
- 5/22/2014 |
- Richard Pearson
- Great staff, Great price, What more do you need. Oh yea, The place is always spotless.
- I just started with storage mart, the place is great. Easy access, helpful staff, great price for my unit and the building is always clean and neat.
- 3/26/2014 |
- Angel Andrade
- WAS A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE DEAL WITH STORAGE MART STAFF.
- "RENT A STORE TO STORAGE MART # 2101 AT 250 FLANAGAN WAY, SECAUCUS, NJ, 07094. WAS A VERY GOOD DECISION. THIS IS FUNCTIONAL STORE, EASY TO ACCESS THERE WITH A MODERN BUILDING, I HAVE RENTED A 10' X 20' FOR $ 311 DOLLARS A MONTH. IN NYC A STORE WITH SAME DIMENSIONS COST MORE THAN $ 620 DOLLARS. THIS SECAUCUS STORE MART IS LOCATED 15 MINUTES AWAY FROM ""LINCOLN TUNNEL"" THE BEST WAS THE STORE MANAGER, KEVIN, A FRIENDLY AND VERY COURTEOUS MAN, READY TO HELP YOU ANYTIME. THANK YOU KEVIN. 2101"
- 3/21/2014 |
- Karin Gilcher
- super friendly and helpful staff, clean secure units with easy access in and out
- I never used a storage unit before and have not fully moved all my stuff in but meeting the Mang Kevin made the transaction painless and offered me many ideas on how save money and my time
- 3/13/2014 |
- Odalys M Fragoso
- StorageMart, is staffed with courteous professionals, excellent service full line of supplies for all of ones needs
- StorageMart, is centrally located, close to home, very well lit facilities, courteous staff, very professional.
- 2/20/2014 |
- Robert Bonham
- very professional and quick
- very satified as it was my first time doing any rental
- 2/12/2014 |
- Ajeeth Sharma
- "keep the good work you are doing - well deserve manager ""Kevin and his team"""
- "Keep the good work you are doing all there - well deserve manager ""Kevin and his team"". Neat and clean, well lit up storage facility with friendly and professional staff. Convienent location and many more plus points which are hard to describe unless you experience yourself. MUST TRY renting here, you will be glad that you made a right move."
- 1/21/2014 |
- Climate controlled, good price and everything was so easy to book.
- I was very pleased when I first saw the storage mart facilities and I feel like all of my items are safe and secure at the location.
- 12/6/2013 |
- Hamid Shams
- A great choice for storage
- I checked into few other storage places, and StorageMart in Secaucus was the best. The staff are, very helpful and professional. It is climate control and with multiple entrance you don't have to go very far from where you unload your car. I like the design of the place.
- 12/6/2013 |
- Thomas M Schwalenberg
- Friendly, always available great service
- Kevin has tried to not only be a professional, but also a friend. Kevin is a friend in need. No question ever unanswered. Thanks for a job well done.
- If we fail to meet your expectations, your next month of storage is free.
1 Storage Facility Found Near Lyndhurst
Areas Near Lyndhurst :
West New York
4.5 miles away | Old Rte 3 & Paterson Plank Rd, just off Rte 3
5' x 5'
10' x 10'
First Month's Rent
10' x 20'
22' x 20'
1 Unit Left
Can't find what your're looking for? Give us a call at (866) 413-9284.