Choose A Brooklyn Storage Location
— Brooklyn Storage Facilities —
- 6/30/2014 |
- Lauren Robertstad
- Gilla and Carlos were awesome.
- From making my reservation, to checking in, I had a really smooth and easy experience. I needed storage in a flash and this literally was the simplest part of my move. If I ever needed to store something, I absolutely would use Storage Mart again.
- 4/4/2014 |
- Hanna Smirnova
- Excellent, reliable and convenient service.
- Very nice service, clean facility, convent location and reasonable price.
- 3/4/2014 |
- Sydney Lopes
- Gila was extremely helpful and friendly!
- I was immediately taken care of and was also offered a smaller unit that would be a better fit for my stuff. It was further proof that they weren't looking to take all of my money, but would rather make sure I had what was best for me. I would definitely recommend this location to another mover.
- 3/1/2014 |
- My second time in three years!!!
- I found this storage in 2011 for a two bedroom storage space, I come back for a studio storage space.Best price in the area, great customer service, clean, close to subway station and mall, so I raccomand this place!!!
- 1/30/2014 |
- Delgado Alvin
- Everything great; except !!!
- Office hours ...
- 12/29/2013 |
- Mitch Bloom
- Friendly service where everyone treats you like a good neighbor.
- I was helped by Gilla and Carlos. The two of them spoke to me so kindly when I was in the middle of a very stressful move that I knew immediately I made the right decision to use StorageMart. Every interaction since then has solidified my impression of great service.
- 12/6/2013 |
- Antoinette Stevens
- My experience w/Storage Mart was a pleasurable one, I even felt comfortable enough w/Gilla (I believe that's her name), who assisted w/my paper work &getting me started w/storing my property. She ensure that all paperwork was done properly as well as getting me started.
- 12/5/2013 |
- Akua A Agyemang
- Can't find a better deal!
- Hands down! The best deal there is out there. I got a free month, a lock, a free 2 hour move, and a storage that was less than half the price everywhere else. I also love that you can pull right into the loading deck. I used them once before when I lived right across the street and now even though I live a distance away its still worth it!!!
- 6/7/2014 |
- Yankit Wendell
- Not bad.
- Polite staff. However, I wish there were signs at the elevator to remind me which way to turn for my storage number. I remembered after a few visits, but this would be helpful for people new to the facility.
- 2/25/2014 |
- Reo Takahashi
- Very helpful.
- Great service and professionalism. Had no trouble understanding the policy and move in.
- If we fail to meet your expectations, your next month of storage is free.
3 Storage Facilities Found Near Brooklyn
Areas Near Brooklyn :
West New York
2.7 miles away | Next to Atlantic Yards
3.8 miles away | Gowanus Expy & 38th St
5' x 15'
1 Unit Left
10' x 10'
1 Unit Left
3.5 miles away | BQE & Kent Ave
5' x 5'
2 Units Left
First Month's Rent
Can't find what your're looking for? Give us a call at (866) 929-0816.