Self Storage Near Olmos, TX
— Olmos Area StorageMart Super Store Locations —
- 4/14/2014 |
- Storage Mart is convenient, safe, secure and clean.
- We are very pleased with Storage Mart. Our unit was clean and the facilities are well-maintained, convenient, safe and secure. The staff is friendly and helpful. Their moving supply store is well-stocked with plenty of tape, and boxes of all shapes and sizes. We like that our unit at Storage Mart is climate controlled, which allows us to store items that we would be uncomfortable storing in the extreme summertime heat where we live. Our Storage Mart unit has been a great investment for us.
- 3/18/2014 |
- Lawrence Blume
- Very courteous, knowledgeable
- Jessica was very friendly and assured my wife that her things would be safe and that she herself would be safe when she visited the storage room.
- 2/6/2014 |
- Maryann Matteson
- Excellent service!
- Agent was very helpful. Place was clean and secure. A bit pricey, but worth it.
- 1/27/2014 |
- San Antonio Museum of Art
- Too much stuff
- Facility is clean with easy access and temp/humidity controls are very consistent.
- 12/6/2013 |
- Earl Hansen
- It's About the Space, Man
- Close to home, having absolutely no problems with access, StorageMart is reasonable in price, and helps me meet my need for storage. Climate control maintains the excellent condition of my belongings, and the employees are kind and helpful. What else can i say -- it's all about the space!
- 6/27/2014 |
- Donovan Pawelek
- Wonderful Service, professional staff
- I needed to find climate controlled storage in a hurry. I stumbled upon this facility and was pleased with every aspect of my experience. Jessica, the store manager, wonderful. I would recommend this storage to anyone needing extra space.
- 2/24/2014 |
- sort of convenient during this transition in my life. Still a shame they exist in our culture.
- I'm not a fan of storage units in general but this one is convenient to my personal commuting route (maybe not yours) and the staff seemed friendly enough (though I will rarely, if twice, interact with them so why does that matter). I don't appreciate the concept that Americans have so much crap that they choose to pay to store it offsite. Typically, I feel like if people don't use the stuff they store then why do they store it? Everyone has their reason: For me, I'm in the middle of a move and had no option but to sort out things I don't need on a daily basis until my transition is complete. I'm just grateful that it is temporary for me because it costs soooo much.To my last point, storage units are a ripoff. The whole industry is stealing from America. The square foot cost of using a storage unit is extremely high, higher than the average square food cost of an apartment or house. If I had a place to put one, I'd rather buy a shed, even a tiny closet shed. A shed would cost me much less than a small, expensive storage unit over 3 months. And I'd have a shed at the end of my transition.So, what about the security and conditioned space. The damn stuff is in storage, not things you want or use regularly or ever. What if your stored stuff were damaged in or stolen from your shed, house, apartment...1. you'd have insurance if your smart. Your insurance payments for house, apartment, and business already cover the cost of your storage unit. You're paying twice if you pay Storagemart for insurance.2. you'd be free of the burden of all that stuff. The universe would have spoken and freed you from it. Not a bad deal. 3. unless you're storing your most prized, valuable possessions in the storage unit, why does it matter that there's security. When you keep your most prized, valuable possessions at home, do you have security at home? If you don't have security at home, why have security for the stuff that you don't even want in your life/space on a regular basis?Just my opinion. Everybody has their reasons.
- If we fail to meet your expectations, your next month of storage is free.
1 Storage Facility Found Near Olmos
Areas Near Olmos :
96.9 miles away | Next to H E B
5' x 5'
First Month's Rent
10' x 10'
10' x 20'
2 Units Left
Can't find what your're looking for? Give us a call at (866) 414-2978.